Trip to Australia – Important information
What exactly is eTA Australian Visa and who is it designated for
The eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) is the authorization to enter the place of Australia and it’s electronically linked to your passport ( Australian eta ) . The Australia eTA visa lets you visit Australia as a tourist or perhaps for commercial reasons. The visa has got a length of 12 months with a maximum stay of three months for each trip. The eTA Australia visa is multi-entry, which means that you are able to enter Australia a few times during the validity time.
Who are able to fill out an application for Australian eTA Visa?
While using tourist eTA Australia visa, it is possible to:
- •Pay a visit to the country as being a tourist;
- •Visit friends or relatives
- •Follow a training cycle lasting around 3 months.
With the eTA Australia business visa, it’s possible to:
- •Perform market research with local firms to talk about opportunities for future collaboration;
- •Make a deal or sign a job contract;
- •Gather the necessary data for a potential travel to Australia, also considering the search for a job and a lodging;
- •Participate in seminars, meetings or festivals, provided you don’t receive cash compensation.
What exactly are australia eta visa requirements ?
You can make application for an E-visa Australia eTA if:
- •You have a passport issued by one of these places; Canada, Japan, USA, Brunei, Hong Kong, Republic of Korea, Malaysia and Singapore.
- •You visit Australia solely for tourism or professional purposes;
- •You are literally outside Australian area when filling out an application;
- •You have a valid passport;
- •You do not have tuberculosis;
- •You haven’t been sentenced for offenses in almost any nation (imprisonment for Twelve months or even more). In case of a criminal conviction (Visa Application for Australia eTA with a criminal record), the appropriate visa to get is Visitor Visa (subclass 600).
As stated before, the visa is valid for one year with a maximum stay of 3 months. If you are already on Australian territory with an eTA visa (subclass 601) and you have to be in Australia for more than Three months, you are able to extend your vacation through applying for another tourist visa: Visitor Visa (subclass 600 ).
eTA Australian visa application process
When filling out the Australian visa application form – eTA – there are a few queries relating to your situation in legal terms. You are asked whether you have committed criminal offenses and whether you have been sentenced. These queries must be clarified with utmost sincerity. In the e-visa application, criminal record questions really are a fundamental criterion for entrance into Australia. In particular, one refers to “Fact Sheet, The Character Requirement” or the prerequisites of ethical analysis. Even if you have a legal Australia visa, the latter does not provide any certainty to access the Australian terrain. All tourists who wish to enter Australia must meet the requirements of ethical analysis. If tourists don’t meet these conditions, their access is forbidden.
When the Australia visa application has been submitted and you have responded yes to queries about your criminal background, the application will be assessed by an official. When it deems it proper, it may need documents (eg a police document or court document) in addition to the Australia visa application. In the event the e-visa is granted, then you can leave. Nevertheless, entry into Australia is not assured: you will be controlled by immigration authorities whenever you arrive in Australia and they will ask you questions. They’ll also make a decision whether to confirm the visa and whether or not to give you access to
The visa is not granted to tourists if:
- – Their criminal history is quite long;
- – You have been expelled from Australia before;
- – If you belong to an organization alleged of having committed offenses;
- – If you are suspected of smuggling
- – If you’ve been convicted of sex crimes.